Every second girl of middle age, at least once in a lifetime, was on a diet. Almost every person at least once in his life said to himself “from tomorrow I will eat right, quit drinking and smoking, and also get rid of excess weight.” Some had the patience for several weeks, others for several days and only a few can find yourself in sports and nutrition to turn it into a lifestyle. I tried to make out why this is so and found several explanations for myself:
- A person was not ready to change something in his life. In simple words, you want to look good, but you are not inspired by the idea that in the morning you need to have breakfast and exercise. You know that without effort it will not be possible to achieve a result, and everyone expects that “appetite will come with eating.”
- At the first difficulty, you gave up. – “Monday – I will do exercises, drink vitamins, a glass of water on an empty stomach, a contrast shower and a run in the park for last. Tuesday – I woke up and don’t want to do anything, probably it’s not mine. ”I don’t believe that athletes want to go to the gym for every training session. They probably love their activities, and when they don’t want to do something, they have to force themselves.
- I thought I was already handsome! – there is no limit to perfection. If you saw the first results of your efforts, this is not a reason to relax, because if you do not globally change your life, you will find the old shape of your body.
I thought about these questions before I set the goal of losing 5 pounds in two weeks. Why 2 weeks? This was my experiment, I wanted to know if the lifestyle that I developed for myself suits me.
Daily routine – a quick way to lose weight
If you do not like to wake up early in order to have time to do all the planned exercises – do not do this. For example, you decided to devote 20 minutes in the morning to yoga, which means you need to wake up 20 minutes earlier. If it is very difficult for you, then most likely you will do it 2-3 times a week, and on the fourth day stop it, it is difficult for a person to go against himself. Instead, you can replace some morning routines with others. In my example: in order not to wake up earlier, I refuse to drink coffee in the morning. Instead of a cup of my favorite drink, I do muscle stretching exercises. And I drink coffee with lunch.
If you are ready to wake up earlier in the morning, record the time. For example, every morning the alarm rings at 7:40 and you know all your actions after waking up.
Give yourself concessions
The result does not depend so much on the number of days that you devote to the diet, but on the quality of the plan completed. For example, if on Sunday you want to sleep longer – make it your day off. Do not think about diet and exercise. If you eat right and eat small meals throughout the week, you will not be able to eat a lot of junk food on weekends.
Responsibility and motivation factor: you approach the mirror, your waist becomes thinner, your legs tighten, your skin is fresher, it is unlikely that you will want to go eat a meat burger with french fries.
A few rules of a new lifestyle
Rules help us to be in good shape and control our lives. Unexpectedly for many, I will say – you need to break the rules, but always remember them:
- Slow food intake.
- At least one and a half liters of water per day.
- Healthy and hearty breakfast.
- Remember about morning exercises.
- Love the reflection in the mirror.
- Keep track of your changes.
- Start drinking vitamins (especially when changing the season).
- More fruits and vegetables!
- Take care of self-education.
- Try different weight loss techniques.
- Do not starve.
- Carry healthy snacks with you.
This is the fastest way to lose 5 pounds in two weeks. I tried to live on myself for 14 days according to my own rules, which no one imposed on me, some days forced me to do something, some days it was very easy, sometimes I gave myself concessions. The main thing is that I really began to look better and my health improved.