Making your diet healthier is easy – just learn how to make smoothies. These cocktails consist of berries, vegetables and fruits are a real vitamin bomb. They are very easy to prepare, tasty and well digested. A variety of smoothie recipes will allow you to choose a cocktail for every taste!
Many wonder: how is a smoothie different from a fresh. The main difference is the fiber in the smoothie. When cooking, the juice does not separate from the pulp; instead, the whole mass is smashed together. Fiber is the main condition for the normal functioning of the intestine and the development of a favorable microbiome and, as a result, strong immunity. Besides, fiber prevents a jump in blood sugar when eating sweet fruits.
To smoothie pleased you with taste, as well as benefit the body, we recommend that you follow these rules:
1. The perfect smoothie should have a thick, homogeneous texture. Therefore, it is important not to overdo it with the amount of water. It is also worth thoroughly interrupting products – slices of greens, dried fruits, the peel should not be felt, and otherwise, the dish will be like a salad diluted with water;
2. Use only ripe fruits for the drink;
3. Replace cow’s milk with vegetable – this combination is much easier for absorption and digestion by the body. You can use coconut, almond, homemade walnut milk;
4. Serve the smoothies chilled but not icy. When cooking, use water from the refrigerator or frozen fruits. You can add ice cubes to the drink;
5. The optimal amount of ingredients for a drink is 3-4 positions, not more than 5;
6. It is advisable to drink smoothies immediately after cooking. You can store the drink in the refrigerator for up to a day, outside the refrigerator – no longer than 3-4 hours, after which fermentation processes will actively occur.
A green refreshing drink is a great place to start your day. Such a cocktail will not create a feeling of heaviness in the stomach and intestines, on the contrary, you will get a lot of energy.
• 2 tbsp. l bran;
• 1 tbsp. l spirulina;
• a bunch of greens (cilantro, spinach, mint individually or mix).
All components are placed in a blender bowl, add 100 ml of cold water and beat up in a blender.
The cocktail according to this recipe turns out to be a little more nutritious, it is also charged with vitamins and healthy nutrients.
• 2 tbsp. l oatmeal;
• 200 ml of soy or other vegetable milk;
• juice of half a lemon;
• 1 tsp poppy seeds;
• 1 tsp flax seeds;
• honey (to taste);
• some vanillin.
A proper diet is key to good health, beauty, and well-being. Besides, it is an excellent prevention of many diseases and excess weight. We offer several smoothie options that comply with the principles of proper diet.
Soy milk smoothie
The recipe is suitable for vegans and vegetarians because there are no animal products in the cocktail. But thanks to soy (a source of protein), the drink is a rich source of protein, so it can be prepared and consumed after training.
• 150 g soft tofu;
• 200 ml of soy milk;
• ½ banana;
• 2 tbsp. l unrefined vegetable oil.
A very healthy drink is obtained by using ingredients such as chickpeas, broccoli, and flaxseed flour. The cocktail is the richest source of fiber, protein, calcium and other nutrients. This is a full meal for breakfast or lunch if your goal is to lose weight.
• ½ cup boiled chickpeas;
• a handful of almonds;
• ½ cup broccoli;
• 1 tbsp. l flax flour;
• 100 ml of natural yogurt;
• salt and spices to taste.
Smothie for immunity
It is known that immunity is 80% dependent on the work of the intestine, namely, on the microflora prevailing in it. Natural dairy products help to improve microbiomes, therefore, with proper nutrition, they are very important.
• 100 ml of natural yogurt;
• 1 medium tomato;
• 1 tbsp. l fresh grated horseradish;
• 1 tbsp. l pumpkin seeds;
• several sprigs of green onions;
• salt and pepper to taste.
A tomato needs to be poured with boiling water and peeled, cut the middle and cut into cubes. Add the rest of the ingredients and beat for a few minutes.
Can I drink on an empty stomach?
Smoothies do not cause dangerous blood sugar level changes, so it is not forbidden to eat on an empty stomach. On the contrary, it is recommended to cook many recipes in the morning for a healthy start to the day.
However, if there is discomfort after taking the drink on an empty stomach, it is worth adjusting the time of use. People with any gastrointestinal diseases should be careful to drink smoothies on an empty stomach.
Thank you for this informative article. I have been following your website for
several weeks now, and I rarely post a comment on anything anywhere.
In spite of this, credit where it is due, I love this article.
Please keep up the great work.I am consuming as much information as possible in order to have a terrific wedding next year.