When we think about achieving a goal, first of all, we think “How to get QUICKLY what I want?” If you ever worried about the question of quick results in losing weight, then this article is for you. Here we have compiled the general rules to be followed, the training plan, and the rules about nutrition. The importance of proper nutrition during training, we told you in other articles that will also be useful to you.
Rules for the next 50 days
There are 5 rules you should follow:
- You need to drink 1.5-2 liters of water every day. Tea, coffee and other drinks are not counted, so you can’t cheat. We recommend starting every morning with a glass of water with lemon;
- Fast food, bread, sweets? Avoid this, it is better to eat fruits or salads, from which you will receive much greater benefits. If you want something sweet, you can eat a piece of dark chocolate. In order not to torment yourself during shopping, just do not forget to eat before leaving;
- You must eat at the same time as scheduled. You also need to have a snack between the main meals. So your body will be calm, and you can accelerate the metabolism and not feel hunger;
- The movement. You have to move. Take a walk, walk to work, or do not use a lift;
- Remember, you should not think that you have already reached the weight you need. Imagine that proper nutrition and exercise have already become part of your lifestyle. Enjoy life, be positive. The psychological attitude is very important. Remember that only what happens regularly is important.
1. Classic abs training – 2 sets of 20 reps.
Starting position – lying on your back. Fix your hands behind your head or chest. Raise your elbows to the sides. Bend your legs slightly at the knees at an angle of 45-60 degrees and lift above the floor. Now start raising your head. Stretch your chin to your chest. Get to the maximum possible point for you and return to the starting position.
2. Sidebar – 2 sets, 30 seconds on each side.
Lie on your side, lean on your elbow. Then lift the body so that you get a straight line without sagging and protruding parts. In this case, you should not feel pain, only tension. You need to perform the exercise on each arm in turn.
3. Twisting – 2 sets, 10 reps.
Lie on the floor, bend your knees slightly. Slowly lift the body and start twisting first one way, then the other. Try to put your elbow on the opposite knee. At the bottom, do not lie completely on your back. Hold it!
4. Boat – 2 sets, 10 reps.
Lying on your stomach, lift your chest and outstretched legs as high as you can. Hands at this time lie along the body. Then stretch your arms forward and for five deep breaths, exhale, maintain the accepted position. Put your hands behind your back, grab your ankles and try swaying back and forth a bit.
Buttocks and hips pumping unit
1. Pelvic rises – 2 sets, 10 reps.
Lie on your back, bend your knees, and put your hands along the body with palms down. As you exhale, lift your hips to the maximum possible point. At this point, you need to fix it for a few seconds. Your back should remain straight. As you inhale, slowly return to starting position.
2. Swing backward – 2 sets, 20 reps per leg.
Get on your knees and rest your forearms on the floor. The back is straight, slightly bent in the lower back, looking forward. Next, take a breath and take one leg back, fixing it at the top point for a few seconds. As you exhale, return to starting position.
3. Bringing the thigh – 2 sets, 20 reps on each leg.
Lie on your right side, lean with your right hand on the floor, put your left on the waist or the floor. The right leg is straight, the left leg is bent at an angle of 90 degrees. Pull the toe of your right leg toward you and lift it to the maximum possible point. Then return the leg to its original position.
4. Squats – 3 sets, 15 reps.
Stand straight, feet shoulder-width apart, arms extended forward. Slowly start crouching. Lower your buttocks as if there is a chair behind you that you can sit on, that is, to the level where the hips are parallel to the floor. Now rise slowly, controlling every movement.
1. Push-ups on one leg – 2 sets, 10 reps.
Get on your knees. Accept the lying down with your hands under the upper chest. The distance between the palms should be slightly larger than the width of the shoulders. From the bottom point, begin to lift the body, resting on your hands and knees, but at the same time keep your foot on the weight and pull it up. The abs and buttocks are tense. If it’s difficult, you can do push-ups on legs bent at the knees.
2. Rock climber – 2 sets, 10 reps.
Make the bar. The body should be a kind of straight line, the abs and buttocks are tense. Bend your right leg at the knee and pull it to your chest. Rest your toe on the floor, then return your leg to its original position. Repeat it with the other leg.
1. Butterfly – 3 sets, 10 reps.
Sit on the floor, bend your knees and press one foot to the other. Spread your knees apart and place your palms on them. Gently pushing them, press your knees to the floor, trying to achieve full contact on the entire outer surface of the leg. Hold for 10-15 seconds and relieve pressure.
2. Pharaoh – 3 sets, 30 seconds on each side.
Sit on the mat, stretch your right leg in front of you, and bend your left knee and throw it behind your right. Then turn your body to the left and rest your elbow of your right hand on the knee of your left leg. Hold this position for several seconds.
3. Cat – 2 sets, 10 reps.
Get on all fours, stoop with all your might. Keep your pose for 15 seconds. Then bend your back and lookup. Hold this position for 15 seconds.
4. Rolls on the back – 15 times minimum.
Lying on your back and bending your legs, try to reach the chin to the knees, and knees to the chin. At the same time, swing your arms around your legs.
Some rules about nutrition
- Get rid of salt. It retains water in the body, which is worse for you;
- Try not to use sauces from the store. They are high-calorie, full of artificial additives, so you should prepare the sauces on your own;
- Drink green tea, fruit and vegetable juices. Do not abuse coffee, purchased juices and tea with sugar. Also do not drink alcohol, it is high-calorie and helps to get an appetite.
What do you think about such an express weight loss course? When you start training, do not forget about motivation and willpower. Good luck!