If you are a sociable person, you often hear the advice and stories of your friends. After pregnancy, I got overweight and one day I decided how to deal with it. My relatives and friends supported me.
I have a friend Kate who has been trying different diets for a month and trying to lose weight in some unusual way. She told me that her goal is to lose 30 kg in 1 month. I doubted whether it was right for health and whether it would harm her?
One way or another, she stood her ground. At first, there was starvation, and even fainting. Further, an absolute loss of appetite. Kate said that her hair began to fall out, her skin turned gray and dry. She needed the help of doctors who diagnosed gastritis.
This girl managed to lose 30 kg in 1 month, but at what cost? After treatment, Kate returned to her usual weight, and the doctor strictly forbade her from doing any health experiments.
After looking at all this, I decided that if I want to lose weight, I will do it right. Even if the weight goes away slowly, I will know that he will not return again!
Throughout the year, I developed my lifestyle rules
I would not want to talk about grueling workouts in the gym, finding myself, and the variety of tried diets. Anyone who is trying to change themselves knows how difficult it is to do it.
The formula for success is one and at the same time individual. One – because your brain knows what will benefit him, what will help to lose weight, and what things are better to refuse. It is individual since each organism transfers the same things in different ways.
From jogging in the morning, one girl can lose 7 kilos a week, and the other, no matter how hard she runs, can lose 3 kg. Change your lifestyle by decorating it with new habits and I will try to help you with this.
Throughout the year, I slowly walked to my result, the hardest thing was to cope with time. I have a small child and a husband who need me, it’s difficult to build the right regime at such a pace, but I succeeded.
I am the woman who manages to lose 7 pounds a week, without prejudice to health. Do you think that in half a year I would turn into a model? – but no. Unfortunately, I can lose 7 kilos a week, but 10 per month. I repeat that these rules will act completely individually on your body:
- I plan my diet. I try to do this as early as possible, it saves a lot of my time, I don’t think what will I cook today for dinner or breakfast? As a result, my family and I are full of healthy food;
- The rule that knows everyone is to eat breakfast! This helps improve metabolism. I drink a glass of water (sometimes with lemon) and eat breakfast in half an hour. I feel great all day;
- To drink a lot of water! But you should not drink water while eating, it dissolves the gastric juice and slows down digestion;
- Lots of walks! I walk before lunch, and before dinner for at least 40 minutes;
- Reduce salt intake. In general, salt does not get fat, but it does not bring benefits to the body. If you take a more conscious approach to your diet, you will realize that there is excess salt there. Containing sodium in salt leads to fluid retention in the body;
- My lunch and dinner starts with vegetables;
- Choose a movement! If you have a reserve of time before the meeting – go to it on foot. If you have the choice to climb the stairs – do it;
- Do not eat in front of the TV, laptop, book. All this distracts from the main thing – taste sensations, delivery of a signal of satiety from the stomach to the brain;
- When I lose 7 kilos a week, I refused white foods: sugar, bread, potatoes, fatty dairy products;
- More fruits and vegetables with high water content: watermelons, apples, citrus fruits;
- If I didn’t have enough time for full-time training a day, I still try to sweat more. Whether it’s a 15-minute run or dance;
- Posture! A straight back is not only an improvement in digestion but also a useful skill for all girls, it is beautiful and visually slim;
- Meditation. If you find harmony with yourself, it will be easier for you to find this harmony with the outside world. Meditation helps me calm down and gather my thoughts;
It was not easy for me to constantly abide by these rules, but there are always exceptions in everything. The main thing is not to give up what you are doing and try to do better and better each time!