Today, many people are interested in express weight loss methods, which as a result will help to lose extra pounds in a short time. We will help you find out if you can really lose weight in just three days, without harming your health.
Need to lose weight urgently: the medical aspect
Usually, we need to remember that we need to lose some extra pounds a few days before an important event: birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, vacations, etc. Then the idea arises by any means of getting rid of a couple of hated pounds to get into your new/favorite outfit. The desire to lose weight at “5 kg in 3-day fast weight loss” is called utopia by nutritionists and proper nutrition consultants. Emergency weight loss can lead to health problems.
The most popular methods of rapid weight loss consider: dry and water fasting, with the help of drugs with laxative and diuretic effect, mono-diet. None of the methods are safe for health, so they should be used after weighing all the pros and cons.
How is the weight loss process
Carbohydrates, or more precisely those resulting from their caloric intake, are transformed into fat molecules and then into fat cells. The latter tend to grow, close to each other. As a result of weight loss, the body is low in calories and lacks energy, so it has to use fats. Water is consumed at the place of the consumed fat and then swelling. By abruptly expelling water, we cannot provide the skin with elasticity, it sags, and the body itself works intermittently because the metabolism is disturbed. Returning to the usual diet leads to the cells again working on the supply of adipose tissue, but at an accelerated rate. As a result, the weight returns, and additionally “insurance” pounds are added.
In the process of losing weight, fats break down into fatty acids and glycerin. The transport of fatty acids is only possible in connection with proteins. If you lose weight by reducing the amount of protein, muscle tissue is destroyed. Fat burning is accompanied by an increase in the amount of fluid that enters the bloodstream. As a result – high blood pressure. If a person who loses weight also does not move much, then the process of fat burning occurs only in the liver. Some of the fat will remain there, forming fatty hepatosis, as well as in the blood vessels, and then dangerous cholesterol plaques appear. Deficiency of fats negatively affects the appearance, the hair becomes dull, the skin – dry and not elastic, with a grayish tinge.
Express methods of combating overweight: top 8 ways
Often, to lose weight in 3 days, it is recommended to use a laxative based on magnesium or hay. Weight with these drugs may decrease, but the fat will not go anywhere. Weight loss occurs due to the rapid emptying of the intestines, as a result of which nutrients from food do not have time to enter the body. Energy is consumed by glycogen deposited in the liver. If you are “fond of laxatives”, problems with the intestines can not be avoided.
- Diuretics will also help you lose a few extra pounds. Weight loss is due to the draining of excess fluid, which threatens dehydration. Along with water are useful salts and minerals (sodium and potassium), and there may be a violation of water-electrolyte balance. As a result: 3-day fast weight loss, but the heart and kidney problems, muscle cramps.
- Dry fasting – a simple but dangerous method of losing weight: do not eat or drink for three days. At this time, the body breaks down its own fats into water and nutrients. Therefore, those who observe a dry fast are not thirsty. During fasting, those who lose weight may experience weakness, headache. Weight loss: 4-5 kg in 3 days.
- Water starvation – you only need to drink any amount of water, but eat nothing. Some even do daily cleansing enemas. Weight loss: 4 kg in 3 days.
- Optimum cleansing on a carrot-apple juice diet at a ratio of 50 to 50. Fresh juice is drunk six times a day and nothing else is eaten. But you should drink at least one and a half liters of pure still water per day. In addition, you can connect massages and classes in the pool. Weight loss: 3-5 kg depending on initial weight.
- Mono-diet involves consuming only one product, yogurt, for several days. This fermented milk product cleanses the body of toxins and toxins. Only 1.5 liters of yogurt with a fat content of 1% per day, in five portions, is enough, and in three days the weight will be reduced by 5 kg. This mono-diet is harmful to the body because the daily caloric intake reaches only 600 kcal, which is extremely low. Not suitable for those with high acidity,
- Watermelon is a useful berry rich in magnesium and fiber, so it can be used as a product for a mono-diet. For 2-3 days you need to eat only watermelon pulp in the amount of 1 kg per 10 kg of body weight. Accordingly, at a weight of 60 kg, you need to eat 6 kg of watermelon pulp. This diet is not suitable for those who have kidney disease, gastritis, allergies. Weight loss: 3-4 kg.
- The three-day diet is reduced to the consumption of eggs and cheese. Because there is no salt in the diet, the swelling will go down, which means you will lose weight. As with any express method, in three days the fat will not go anywhere. According to the diet, you need to eat an egg in the morning, low-fat cheese for lunch, and dinner (150-170 g). During the diet, a water balance is observed – at least 1.5 liters of water per day, green tea is also allowed. Weight loss: about 4 kg.
- Long-term research has shown that natural coffee promotes weight loss, because caffeine speeds up metabolism, improves digestion, and promotes the transformation of fat into muscle mass. The daily diet consists of 3 cups of coffee and 100 gr. dark chocolate with a high content of cocoa (from 70%), divided into 3 portions. You can add some cinnamon or vanilla to your taste bud. Patients with cardiovascular diseases and diseases of the gastrointestinal tract should not lose weight in this way. Weight loss: up to 5 kg.
How to lose weight properly
- Nutritionists say that you need to lose weight at the same rate at which the extra pounds were gained. Normal weight loss – up to one kilogram per week, no more than 3 kg per month. This is the only way to completely restructure the metabolism and the lost weight will not return. The faster a person loses weight, the harder it is to keep the result, and disruptions are inevitable.
- You need to eat small meals, namely small portions 5 times a day (3 main meals and 2 snacks). This schedule prevents the accumulation of visceral fat.
- The diet should be complete, namely contain proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. The optimal ratio: 30:20:50. You need to get calories from healthy foods. Minimum caloric content for those who lose weight: 1200-1300 kcal per day.
- Mandatory movement. If you do not have the strength or means to exercise in the gym, you can walk a lot: at least 10 thousand steps a day.
- Do not overeat at night. The last meal should be 2 hours before the expected sleep. If you go to bed at 11 pm, you can still have a snack at 9 am.
- Proper rest mode. It is necessary to get enough sleep because it has a fruitful effect on metabolism. To lose weight sleep should be 7-8 hours.
- It is necessary to support the body with vitamin and antioxidant complexes. It is important to support the liver, so during weight loss, it is useful to use drugs to protect it.
- If you are actively engaged in the process of losing weight, you should not buy harmful products, such as “only for men” and “for children”. Food temptations at hand will invariably lead to disruption, especially at the beginning.
Remember that the fundamental aspect is motivation. Only the fulfillment of all items and subsections will achieve the cherished goal. However, you should add the rules gradually, do not shock your body. We are trying to improve our health, not the other way around.