Sometimes it is so necessary to lose a few pounds before an important meeting or date! Did you know that there are many ways to lose weight in a few days? We will discuss them in this article.
We cannot say that such weight loss is healthy. This is a lot of stress for the body, and a strict diet is the main reason for it. The most unpleasant thing is that after all your efforts, the weight will return a few days after losing weight (as soon as you return to your normal diet). But if you still need to lose weight and you have only a few days left, you should try these steps:
You do not need to drink only water during day – just eat more vegetables and less sugar, bread and fatty sauces. Try not to skip meals and not to starve, so as not to upset the metabolism. For breakfast eat oatmeal or scrambled eggs and for dinner there are vegetables with fish or chicken breast. It will be enough for the first stage of losing weight.
Home wraps, massage, anti-cellulite creams – all this will work perfectly as an addition to healthy diet and workout, make the skin smooth and supple.
Take 150 minutes of cardio every week.
In addition to reducing calories, do cardio workouts – this will help you burn even more calories.
• It is recommended to devote at least 150 minutes to exercises for the cardiovascular system weekly, or to train for 30 minutes 5 days a week;
• Try to train with medium intensity. At the same time, during exercise, you should sweat and breathe a little faster, and after training, feel tired. There are many exercises of medium intensity, depending on your current physical fitness;
• You can go walking, jogging, swimming, aerobics or dancing;
• In some days, you can increase the duration of your workouts to 300 minutes per week or more – there is no upper limit in this regard. However, if you follow a very strict or very low-calorie diet, you may feel tired before or shortly after training. Having found such a side effect of the diet, be prudent and careful. If you feel pain or discomfort, stop training and consult your doctor immediately.
Lose weight overnight by removing excess water from the body
Our body has a lot of water in it. Often there is even more liquid than necessary, since we abuse salt and thereby upset the water-salt balance. If you remove the excess water, then you will get a perfect shape extremely quickly.
Here are the rules for such dehydration (Warning: consult your doctor).
• Without preparation for one day, exclude all sugar and all salt from your diet;
• On this day, drink a lot of clean water without gas. You must drink at least 2.5 liters so that the next morning there is a result;
• Don’t drink tea, coffee and juice during this day;
• The next morning, drink a couple of pills of activated carbon.
Another way to enhance the effect is a dry sauna. The night before, go to such a sauna and spend several hours there. You will sweat and lose a lot of salt from the body, which retains moisture. The next morning, you will get minus 3-4 pounds.
To lose weight, you need to reduce the amount of calories you consume.
• Typically, a decrease in your daily diet of approximately 500 calories will result in a loss of approximately 4 pounds per week. However, if you want to lose 4 pounds per week, you should reduce your daily diet by more calories;
• Most experts recommend that you do not lower calories below 1200 per day. With fewer calories, it will be difficult for you to get all the nutrients your body needs daily;
• However, if you stick to a very low-calorie diet for only a few days, this will most likely not cause any side effects;
• Common side effects of very low-calorie diets (about 800-1000 calories per day) include fatigue, headache, vague thinking, lack of energy. Before you go on a diet, be sure to consult a doctor. Do not follow a very low-calorie diet without medical supervision.
Try to eat low-fat foods and greens
To lose weight quickly, limit your carbohydrate intake by focusing on “low-fat and green” foods. This means that your diet will consist mainly of low-fat proteins and green, non-starchy vegetables.
• Include one or two small meals containing low-fat proteins in each meal;
• Low-fat proteins are in eggs, poultry, low-fat beef and pork, nuts and seafood;
• The second half of your diet should consist of non-starchy vegetables. At each meal, eat 1-2 small vegetable dishes. One such dish is 1-2 glasses of green vegetables;
• An example of dishes that meet the criteria for a “low-fat and green” diet is grilled salmon with spinach salad, chicken with fried vegetables in oil, meatballs with slices of zucchini.
Do you think it’s worth losing weight in a short time? Have you had such an experience? Share with us your opinion in the comments.