Soon after the birth of her daughter, Jessica signed a contract with an American company. According to it, in case of successful weight loss, she receives a certain amount of money. Her diet consisted of smoothie cocktails, protein-rich foods, and a lot of vegetables. The American portal TMZ received a diet plan for Jessica from her chef. All dishes comply with the principles of the contract – points are awarded for each portion eaten.
Jessica’s menu included protein omelets, sautéed chicken, stewed Turkish peas, and buckwheat noodles and shrimp kebab. She ate eight servings of protein-rich food per day and drank freshly squeezed juices, such as carrot and cabbage juice with spinach, apples, ginger, and celery. Her weight loss began with a 15-day diet consisting of five days, during which she drank smoothies three times a day, ate snacks and low-calorie dishes. Jessica starred in a video recently in which she says: “I liked losing weight, but I’m not a supermodel. I’m just Jessica trying to eat real food in real life, and I just want to be healthy for my daughter, so now I see the results and it’s a great feeling. I just want to be the best version of myself. ”
During the diet, Jessica could eat many foods, but only in a certain amount. In addition to several basic meals, she also had a list of snacks.
Recipes from Jessica Simpson
Jessica Simpson Snacks:
5 medium stalks of celery and 1 teaspoon of peanut butter;
Rice crackers and 3 teaspoons of hummus (70 calories);
Medium apple and three slices of turkey (95 calories).
Jessica Simpson’s Smoothie Cocktail Recipe:
200 g ripe strawberries;
1 medium ripe banana;
150 g of clear yogurt.
Beat everything in a blender until smooth.
The program that the company proposed included a training schedule. The basis of Simpson’s training plan was taken by Pastrnak’s famous 5-factor workout. Harley Pastrnak is a famous coach among celebrities.
“We started with short 45-minute workouts. First 5-10 minutes of cardio, then 20-30 minutes of strength exercises, and then 10 minutes of cardio,” says Harley Pastrnak.
Simpson’s training took place every day, gradually becoming more complicated. During training were not used any added weight or very difficult exercises. Harley notes that her training plan was aimed not only at weight loss but at increasing the metabolism and preserving the results for a long time.
These 3 exercises are performed by Jessica Simpson. If you do not have access to the gym, then they are quite convenient to perform at home. Look at the example of Jessica – the result is guaranteed!
Drops with the change of foot in jump
• Starting position: squat to the hips parallel to the floor, legs shoulder-width apart, arms bent at the elbows;
• When jumping out of the squat, move your right foot forward. Keep the body straight!
• At the endpoint, both legs should be bent at an angle of 90 °, and the left knee should almost touch the floor;
• Return to the squat, and then jump back into the lunge, changing your supporting leg. Take the starting position. Repeat 10 times.
• Starting position: squat to the hips parallel to the floor, legs shoulder-width apart, dumbbells in hands at shoulder level;
• Pushing your pelvis forward, rise and stand on your toes;
• Take a starting position. Try to take your pelvis back as far as possible, while always tensing your abs;
• Slowly raise and, without blocking the left knee, move the straight right leg to the side; then put her to the left. Do 10 times, then change sides.
Draw on one foot with lifting
• Stand straight with dumbbells in front of your hips. Watch your back – it should be straight! Raise your left leg and lean forward slowly until the dumbbells drop over your knees;
• Keep this position. Then, balancing on the right foot, move the left bent at the knee forward. Expand the dumbbells to each other and, bending your arms at the elbows, repeat a lift to the biceps, bringing the shells to the shoulders as much as possible;
• Lower the dumbbells and return to a standing position. This is one repetition – do it 10 times, then switch sides.
The rules of an active lifestyle from Jessica Simpson
Jessica leads an active lifestyle and tries at every opportunity to go on long walks – to walk with children, with her husband, go shopping, abandoning a comfortable car. The main rule for losing weight is 10 thousand steps daily.
Find time to practice every day. Even if it’s 20 minutes, you will still notice the result after a while.
As you know, Jessica is a representative of the worldwide company Weight Watchers (which we mentioned at the beginning of the article), thanks to which she manages to eat right and not gain excess weight.
The main principles of the program are:
- The daily record of food was eaten;
- Drinking at least 8 glasses of water every day;
- Eat at least five kinds of fruits and vegetables;
- Exercise regularly (mainly walking);
- Following the nutrition program that is good for you.
Despite an active lifestyle, the status of mom and wife – Jessica Simpson is watching her figure. She says her priority is her health for the child. And this is a great motivation for any woman. Also, Jessica seeks to look gorgeous at social events, which she attends quite often. Would you like to experience a diet plan and training from Jessica Simpson?