In addition to fitness, which should become a habit, do not forget about healthy eating. Remember that the first sign that you eat too much is the accumulation of fat deposits in the abdomen and sides of the body.
Do not eat fried, fatty, floury, sweet food, and drink more water. Do not forget that there should be 4-5 meals during the day, small portions, mainly protein and vegetables. Choose fresh fruits, nuts, berries, vegetables, kefir as a snack.
What to do if you need to remove the stomach: a set of exercises
Abdominal muscles are not always easy to train, but this set of exercises for the abs will help you.
This excellent exercise triggers metabolism and fights fat in the abdomen. It is important to practice it every morning on an empty stomach after a glass of water with lemon. The vacuum of the abdomen will help to wake up, run the intestines, and cleanse the body of toxins.
How to do a standing stomach vacuum:
1. Exhale, take a deep breath in your belly, and exhale slowly, fully isolating the lungs from the air.
2. Now pull the stomach to the spine and slightly up. Stop for 5-10 seconds.
3. Exhale, relax your stomach, take 2-3 regular inhalations-exhalations, and repeat the vacuum 5 more times.
You can also do a vacuum of the abdomen lying on your back:
1. Lie on your back (ideal for doing this exercise in the morning after waking up and a glass of water while staying in bed). Hands are along the body. Legs bent at the knees stand on the floor. The muscles are relaxed. Take a slow exhale that will free your lungs from the air.
2. When the lungs are empty – begin to strain the abdominal muscles, pulling it in. Stop breathing. At the lowest point, stop for ten to fifteen seconds with your whole body.
3. Without relaxing the abs, take a small breath, tighten your abdominal muscles again, and hold your breath for ten seconds. Pull in your stomach again and hold your breath.
4. Now exhale, relax the press and repeat a few breaths.
This is a side Plank with twists, which makes it even more effective. The Plank is considered one of the most effective exercises that work out the whole body. Stand sideways, resting on your elbow. Level the whole body and make the body twist down. Make 20 twists.
Do not forget about the lower abs. Lie on your back, put your hands under your buttocks, raise your legs, then lower them without touching the ground. Repeat 20 times.
This type of twisting works out all the muscles of the abs and even involves the area of the legs and arms. Lie on the floor with arms and legs outstretched. Raise straight arms and legs at the same time. Do not forget to keep your back straight and stretch your chin to your legs. Repeat 20 times.
Perform each exercise for 1 minute, then 1 minute of rest, and repeat the circle two more times. After that, the ideal option would be 40 minutes of cardio.
These exercises can guarantee a good result provided that you follow a diet: do not eat sweets and fatty foods, avoid overeating, and follow other rules of proper nutrition. Good luck!