Our diet should tell us about:
• level of physical activity;
That is why attention to your diet can not be temporary and irregular. Healthy eating should be an important part of your life.
The daily diet should be balanced and harmonious. The power of metabolism is maximally manifested in a variety of foods, and it is very important to be able to choose, combine and cook food. An incorrectly selected power scheme can seriously harm. For example, protein types of diets can be potentially dangerous for people with gout, urolithiasis, metabolic syndrome, and atherosclerosis. Even for a healthy person, they are fraught with a violation of the intestinal microflora, symptoms of endogenous intoxication, an excess of protein harms the kidneys, joints, blood vessels.
Detox juice diets harm even more. Excess fructose in sweet juices is a blow to the pancreas. Therefore, think about it seriously. Natural juices are a powerful biologically active product, and if you plan to arrange a long program (starting from two days), you should first consult a doctor, do an ultrasound scan and check for stones, sand in the kidneys, gall bladder. Such an abundance of juices can introduce a stone in the kidneys or cause an exacerbation of chronic pancreatitis.
Why is it so important to change eating habits?
Proper nutrition is the basis of human health. It is the food that we take that ensures the development and constant renewal of cells and tissues of the body, is a source of energy that our body spends not only during physical exertion but also at the time of rest. Food is a source of substances from which enzymes, hormones, and other metabolic regulators are synthesized. The metabolism that underlies the life of the human body is directly dependent on the nature of nutrition.
As you can see, nutrition directly provides all the vital functions of the body. The composition of food, its properties and quantity determine growth and physical development, working capacity, incidence, neuropsychic state, life expectancy.
A huge amount of necessary substances we need to receive in the right proportions from goods: proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, minerals. All theories of rational nutrition, which have recently appeared are a traditional, classic view of what proper, healthy nutrition should be.
1. A four-time meal at intervals of 4-5 hours at the same time is considered optimal. At the same time, breakfast should be 25% of the daily diet, lunch – 35%, afternoon tea – 15% and dinner – 25%. Supper is recommended to eat no later than 3 hours before bedtime;
2. Adequate but not excessive calorie intake. The number of calories consumed should cover the energy consumption of the human body. Both insufficient and excessive calorie intakes are harmful to health;
3. The correct ratio of the main components of nutrition (proteins, fats, and carbohydrates). On average, the ratio of the number of consumed proteins, fats and carbohydrates should be 1: 1: 4, with large physical exertion – 1: 1: 5, for mental workers – 1: 0.8: 3;
4. The body’s need for basic food substances (first of all, essential amino acids, polyunsaturated fatty acids, trace elements, minerals, and water) should be covered.
The principles of healthy and proper nutrition
Of course, proper, balanced nutrition is necessary to be healthy and full of beans, to be in excellent shape – physical and psychological. It is unlikely that anyone will argue with this. But how to choose the one that suits you from a huge number of nutritional methods?
The method of weight correction, depending on the type of your metabolism, takes into account your characteristics and is designed to be used for a long time – months and years.
Tips for healthy and proper nutrition for all types of metabolism
• Drink a lot of water. Set a goal to drink 8 glasses of water every day. Fruits and vegetables contain water and can replenish your daily needs;
• Have breakfast every day. People who eat breakfast are less likely to overeat during the day. Breakfast also gives you energy and helps you think and learn;
• Choose whole-grain products. Try whole-grain bread and pasta, oatmeal or brown rice;
• Choose colored vegetables every day. Different colored vegetables produce different nutrients. Choose dark leafy greens – such as cabbage and salads, and red and orange – such as carrots, sweet potatoes, red peppers, and tomatoes;
• Choose fresh fruits more often than fruit juice. In fruit juice, there is no dietary fiber at all;
• DO not forget about fats and oils. Olive and peanut oils, avocados, nuts, and peanut butter, olives and fish provide fats useful for the cardiovascular system, as well as vitamins and minerals;
• Control how many sweets you eat. Limit foods and drinks that are high in sugar;
• Have low-fat and savory snacks to go, at home or work – to satisfy your hunger and not cause overeating;
• Eat three meals a day instead of skipping meals or eating snacks instead of eating;
• Prefer meat to poultry, birds to fish, and fish to seafood.
You may be surprised, but more than half of the women who seek help from specialists have normal weight and body mass index, they feel great and have no health problems. And this is wonderful, because it is always better to warn than to treat, and the results of the examination show how direction to move.
Often our eating behavior and the choice of products depend on changes in the body – deficient conditions, changes of the endocrine profile, helminthic invasions provoke the desire to eat certain foods. Since food is very social, many factors influence our eating habits and tastes, such as our surroundings, education, and living standards.