Waist, hips, abdomen – these are always the most problematic areas for every woman. Maybe you, like thousands of others, train without rest, but your stomach is still far from ideal, and the press cubes are not visible? Let’s tell you a little secret: you will not achieve anything without a proper diet! The struggle for the figure begins in the kitchen. This is a rule you must remember once and for all. Nutritionists and nutritionists unanimously say that 70% of weight loss is a healthy diet, and 30% – physical activity. Today we will finally learn how to get rid of belly fat and what weight loss exercises should be performed to finally see the desired result!
Create a weight loss plan
The first important thing that you should not forget in the process of acquiring a dream figure – is a comprehensive approach! It has long been proven that it is impossible to lose weight locally – clean the stomach, remove the ears or make the legs slimmer – if the body loses weight – it loses weight everywhere. On the other hand, of course, each person has their own “problem areas”, some weaknesses in which fat is deposited more than others. and it is these areas that need special attention! Therefore, the main answer to the question: “How to lose weight fast?” will be the following: set a goal and go for it! A well thought out plan will help you better understand the list of necessary actions that will undoubtedly lead you to the desired result. If your weakness is the abdomen, then your own plan must include the following points:
- Regular exercises for weight loss in the abdomen, short workouts. You will probably find 15 minutes a day for exercises that will focus on burning fat and building muscle in the abdomen.
- Sports four times a week (strength training on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays). In the exercises, use the muscles of the lower and upper abdomen to activate the abdominal muscles.
- On other days, rely on aerobic exercises that burn fat. The easiest way is to walk or run. Cardio training should take at least 30-40 minutes of your time – only in this range does fat burning begin.
- Exercise should be combined with a diet based on vegetables, fruits, and greens. Do not forget to drink water – it is desirable that it was pure mineral water.
Diet for weight loss waist and abdomen
How to lose weight in the waist and abdomen? First, you don’t need to starve or exhaust yourself with strict diets to have a flat stomach. On the contrary, to lose weight, you need to eat a balanced and frequent enough diet so that the body does not feel stressed and does not store calories “for later”. To lose weight at the waist will be enough to include in the diet foods rich in antioxidants that will help you speed up metabolism and improve metabolism, which, in turn, will lead you to a gradual reduction and normalization of weight:
- Greens. Eat greens! This will provide the body with plenty of dietary fiber, which will give you a feeling of satiety for a long time. Particular attention should be paid to vegetables such as broccoli, green beans or cabbage.
- Wholemeal bread. Choose bread from sprouted grains, or at least from wholemeal flour. Traditional bread quickly raises blood sugar. As a result, the body produces cortisol and adrenaline, which are designed to stabilize the situation in the body. This promotes the accumulation of excess fat. Therefore, it is better to abandon ordinary bread made from ordinary wheat flour (which contains gluten) and replace it with whole-grain pastries, which do not cause such a rapid increase in blood sugar.
- Healthy fats. You need to include healthy fats in your diet. Olive oil, avocado, flaxseed oil, and nuts should always be in your diet. Nutritionists claim that vegetable fats help reduce appetite and speed up metabolism and thus weight loss. Eating the right fats is a smart strategy for losing weight.
- Fish. Instead of a fatty piece of pork or veal, choose fish. It is a good quality protein that contains omega-3 fatty acids and polyunsaturated fats, which affect the rate of metabolism. The oil contained in fish is fuel for metabolism. Therefore, include salmon, tuna, sardines, trout, or mackerel in your daily diet.
- Eggs. Studies have shown that leucine, one of the amino acids found in eggs, can help you lose weight. stabilizing blood sugar levels. In addition, eggs are a rich source of protein, calcium, folic acid, and omega-3.
- Lemons. They contain a lot of vitamin C and help fight fluid retention in the body. So try to drink warm water with lemon – ideally immediately after sleep. If you do not like water with lemon, add a little honey.
How to get rid of belly fat with exercise?
Folds on the abdomen and sides – this is not a sentence. Your problem is just excess fat in the upper body. Most women around the world are struggling with this problem, which mainly affects the better half of humanity after the age of 35. Regular exercise helps speed up fat burning, strengthen muscles, and improve skin condition.
You need to choose a workout plan that actively engages your abdominal muscles and, at the same time, can increase your heart rate to a level that will allow you to burn fat quickly.
You will notice the first results of your work after two weeks of regular training. However, it is important to exercise at least 3 times a week and follow a proper diet. Low-calorie meals will stimulate your metabolism and increase the effect of weight loss. We offer you three exercises for weight loss at the waist:
Stand up straight. Bend the right leg at the knee, lift diagonally to the height of the chest. Twisting your torso, touch your left elbow with your right knee. Change position by alternating right knee / left elbow and left knee / right elbow. Remember to keep your back straight and your abdominal muscles tense throughout the exercise to stabilize your body.
The knee up exercise
Run-on the spot, raising your knees as high as possible. Keep your arms bent at the elbows and relaxed. Continue the exercise for 30 seconds. For the first 15 seconds, do the exercise at a moderate pace and accelerate in the second half of the approach.
Stand on the bar with your arms straight (lean on your arms and toes, keep your back straight without bending at the waist). Raise your hips a little higher and start pulling one or the other knee to the chest. Work dynamically, as if you are really climbing. Follow your posture while exercising. Make sure you do not raise your hips too high.
As you can see, it is possible to lose fat on the waist and abdomen, and it is not necessary to starve yourself for years! The weight loss diet for the waist and abdomen should be balanced and nutritious in the first place so that the body does not feel hungry and does not put off what you eat “for the future” in the form of subcutaneous fat. It will be enough to spend 15 minutes a day performing simple exercises that do not require special equipment or exercise machines to tone the abdominal muscles and burn the hated folds in the abdomen.
Remember that the most important thing in every case is systematic and daily work. Only in this case, you will be able to achieve the goal and in return for your efforts to get the figure of your dreams. Go to your goal despite the difficulties and circumstances, now you have all the knowledge to win the fight for a beautiful and slender body!