Fitball is great for doing sports. We found a set of exercises with it in one of Jenna Jameson’s blogs and share it with you in this article! Would you like to check whether it is effective or not?
This exercise trains shoulders, arms, chest, and abs.
• Place the football in front of the legs, and bend over yourself and begin to lower yourself in your arms;
• Having taken a resting position, choose a grip for yourself: recommended wide or at the level of your shoulders;
• Then do a couple of push-ups and decide in which leg area the ball will be. If you are a beginner, shift it towards the pelvis;
• The stomach must be pulled in. The entire back with the neck is one line;
• Start with 5 sets of 15 push-ups. After you have done 15 sets, rest for 1 minute and continue with the second set.
Wall Fit Squats
This exercise is ideal for shaping beautiful legs and buttocks. How to do it right?
• Place a fitball between the wall and lower back;
• Keep your feet shoulder-width apart;
• Bend your knees 12-24 cm, keep your shoulders straight and fix your hips. Hold in this position for 3 seconds, and then rise;
• Start with five reps and do 12 such squats. Rest for 30 seconds and continue.
Squats are the best exercise for the legs and buttocks. How to do it right?
• Take the fitball in your hands, feet shoulder-width apart;
• Extend your arms and raise the ball above your head;
• Squat, starting from the heels, keep your arms extended all the time;
• Hold the squat for a while, and then slowly return;
• Keep your arms above your head and do 12 to 15 squats.
This exercise helps improve balance feeling. Here the abs and the back are involved.
• Put the fitball on the ground, stand on the bar, put your feet in the arches of the feet on the shell;
• Use the muscles of the abdomen and legs and gradually raise the pelvis and simultaneously roll the fitball under the ankles towards the chest;
• Hold in this position for a few seconds, then return to the starting position;
• Do 12-15 reps. Make sure you tighten your abdominal muscles and keep your head in line with your spine throughout the movement.
Fitball transmission lying on your back
• Lie on your back, stretch while holding the ball in your hands behind your head;
• Raise the fitball above you with outstretched arms, while raising your legs;
• Place the ball between the ankles and slowly lower your arms and legs;
• Perform the steps in reverse order, passing the ball from foot to hand;
• Repeat this exercise 10-12 times.
Standing Side-Splits with Fitball
This yoga-inspired exercise will help you engage your oblique abdominal muscles. It can be performed without the ball, but with the help of a fitball it is easier to perform.
• Stand at a distance of about 30 cm from the fitball, legs together;
• Bend and put your hands on the ball;
• Keep your body level, tighten your stomach and buttocks and lift your left leg parallel to the ground;
• The inside of the thigh should face the floor;
• Turn left and raise your left hand above your head;
• Turn your head to the left;
• Stay in this position for 3 seconds;
• Lower the arm and leg back to the starting position;
• Repeat with the other leg.
• Put the fitball in front of you, legs slightly wider than the width of the hips;
• Sit down, bend your knees deeper than 90 degrees and hold the fitball with your hands;
• Press your elbows against the inside of your thighs to increase flexibility;
• Jump as high as possible. Level your legs, raising the ball above your head, keep your arms extended;
• Repeat 5-8 times.